Families with Babies & Toddlers: Register Now for the May 11th RI Strolling Thunder Virtual Rally!
We need families from all 39 Rhode Island cities and towns to ask elected officials to support state policies and funding that helps families with babies and young children get off to the right start! This includes advocating for passage of:
- The RI Child Care is Essential Act, to help more families access high-quality child care;
- The RI Early Educator Investment Act, to reduce turnover and improve compensation of early educators;
- The RI Early Intervention & First Connections Act, to eliminate the Early Intervention waiting list which is delaying access to services for infants and toddlers with developmental challenges
How we need your help:
- Register by Friday, May 6th for the Strolling Thunder Virtual Rally and submit a photo of your baby/child! The first family to register for Strolling Thunder (and participate on May 11th) from each Rhode Island city or town will receive a $25 thank you gift! Everyone who registers by May 1st will receive a Strolling Thunder Rally Kit in the mail.
- Take one minute NOW to use our electronic advocacy tool to send a message to Governor McKee, your State Representative and State Senator urging support for Right from the Start priorities!
- Show up for the Strolling Thunder Virtual Rally on Wednesday, May 11th! We will send you the Zoom link for the virtual rally that will take place from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
No advocacy experience is necessary.
We look forward to working with you as an advocate!